Hot Date @ The Movies
Date: 14 July 2012, Saturday
Venue: Cathay Cineplex Cineleisure Orchard, Level 6, Hall 3
Time: 2.30pm to 6.00pm (Registration starts at 1.30pm, Level 5)
Title of Talk:
The Art of Parenthood
Understand work-life challenges and how to achieve work-life harmony during the parenthood journey from Mr Jim Lim, Principal Trainer of Relationship Enrichment And Leadership (REAL) Academy and author of The Kite Story – Perspectives on Parenting and Mentoring.
Couple package at only $12 (worth over $60)
- 1 pair of entry passes for “The Art of Parenthood” by Mr Jim Lim
- 1 pair of movie tickets to Ice Age 4: Continental Drift
- 1 popcorn and drinks set
- 1 exclusive Maybe Baby goodie bag
Stand a chance to win Abbott Gift Hampers worth $300, $200 & $100!
Visit Maybe Baby
for more parenthood information & activities! Like Us on Maybe Baby Singapore Facebook
Brought to you by
The Fine Print
- Only valid on event day – 14 July 2012.
- This event is open to couples aged 21 years and above.
- No children are allowed.
- Couples can only redeem their goodie bags and entry passes for the talk-cum-movie on 14 July 2012 at Cathay Cineplex Cineleisure Orchard from 1.30pm to 2.30pm.
- To redeem vouchers, please send confirmation of attendance to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 8 June 2012 (Friday). Please include the following information:
- Contact number:
- Age: (strictly for couples 21 years and above)
- Name of Partner:
- NRIC of Partner:
- Please attach your BigDeal Voucher in the same email.
- 1 voucher is equivalent to entitlement for 2 people.
- Seating is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Voucher sold/redeemed/unused/unredeemed are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- I Love Children will not be responsible for any unredeemed/expired voucher. Strictly no concession of extension of validity will be made.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend any of the terms stated.