“Baby Under Construction” a Talk-cum-Movie organised by aLife
Date: 29 September 2012, Saturday
Venue: Cathay Cineplex Cineleisure Orchard, Level 6, Hall 3
Movie: Premium Rush
Time: 10.00am to 1.00pm
Registration starts at 9.00am
Synopsis of Talk:
“Baby Under Construction” is a talk presented by renowned gynaecologist, Dr Peter Chew - senior gynaecologist from Gleneagles Hospital. He will discuss on issues of fertility awareness, sperm and egg care, checklist for couple planning to conceive, as well as the common causes of infertility and treatment options available.
So make a date with aLife, and Premium Rush at this action-packed event!
- Couple package at only $10 (worth over $60!)
- 1 X Pair of entry passes for “Baby Under Construction” Talk by Dr. Peter Chew
- 1 X Pair of movie tickets to "Premium Rush" Movie
- 1 X Exclusive Goodie Bag
Visit "Baby Under Construction" - A Movie & Talk Event for more fertility information and activities!
Brought to you by
The Fine Print
- Only valid on event day - 29 September 2012.
- 1 voucher is valid for the entry of 2 people.
- This event is open to couples aged 21 years & above.
- No children allowed.
- Couples can only redeem goodie bag & entry passes for the talk-cum-movie on 29 September 2012 at Cathay Cineplex Cineleisure Orchard from 9.00 am onwards.
- To redeem vouchers, please send confirmation of attendance to: email@example.com. Include an attachment of the BigDeal voucher & the following information: -
- Your partner & your names.
- NRIC numbers.
- Email addresses.
- Contact numbers.
- Seats will be ticketed and participants are encouraged to come earlier as tickets will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis from the last row downwards.
- Voucher sold/redeemed/unused/unredeemed are strictly non-refundable & non-exchangeable.
- aLife will not be responsible for any unredeemed/expired vouchers.
- Strictly no concession of extension of validity will be made.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend any of the terms stated.