The Fine Print
- Travel period : 30 April 3013 - 26 August 2013 (Travel to be completed by 31 August 2013).
- Booking/Redemption Period: 16 April 2013 - 03 May 2013, or at least 14 days prior to departure (whichever earlier).
- Blackout Period: 6-11 Aug'13
- 1 voucher for 1 person. Minimum 2-to-go.
- Rates are applicable for adults based on Twin Sharing Room only.
- Reservations are subject to availability based on first-come-first-served basis.
- For Booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: -
- Date of Departure.
- Name as in passport.
- Passport number & Expiry date.
- Date of Birth , Nationality & Gender.
- Contact number.
- Attached BigDeal Vouchers.
- Booking status will revert within 5 working days.
- Once booking is confirmed, strictly no cancellation and amendments, voucher is non-exchangeable or refundable.
- Package is based on Malaysia Airlines promotional "O" class air fares and subject to availability at time of reservation.
- Additional top up fares may be required if the promotional fares are not available at time of reservation.
- Surcharges expected during peak periods like Weekends, School Holidays, Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays.
- PYOTravel reserves the right to change accommodation to another similar class hotel 7 days prior to departure.
- Printed e-Voucher is to be presented upon redemption for verification purposes.
- Not valid with other discounts and/or promotions.
- Valid for Singapore & Malaysia passport holders only.
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts for family and friends!
- For enquiries please call 63362022 or email email@example.com.
- Airport taxes @ S$504 per pax (subject to change & payable to PYO Travel).
- 2-Way airport transfer (guest own arrangement).
- 2-Way transfer to Hello Kitty Land (guest own arrangement).
- Airport / Hotel Porterage fee.
- Travel Insurance.
- Travel Visa (if required).
- Other Personal Expenses.
- Peak Surcharge (1-31Jul) @ S$15 per pax per night (payable to PYO Travel).
Optional Charges (Payable directly to PYO Travel):
- Child no bed (below 6 years old) @ S$98 per person.
- Extension rate : Low season (23Apr-30Jun,1-31Aug) Twin @ S$55 per person per night // High season (1-31Jul) Twin @ S$70 per person per night.
- No triple sharing for Villa Fontaine Hakozaki - Standard Room (Double bed).
- Max. 1 child no bed (below 6 years old) allowed for Standard Room (Double Bed).
- Free Hello Kitty land ticket for adult only.
Escape to the modern and glitzy city of Tokyo in Japan! Experience the world famous Cherry Blossom festivites, and satisfy your tastebuds with the best sushi around! With many shopping outlets and malls around, you'll be spoilt for choice! Bring family and friends down to Disneyland and Hello Kitty Land for a magical and adventure filled time for a truly unforgettable experience. With flights by Malaysia Airlines, and accomodation provided at Hotel Villa Fontaine Nihombashi Hakozaki, recharge and unwind in a relaxing environment after a good day's fun for only $318/Pax!
- 4 Nights' accommodation at Villa Fontaine Hakozaki or similar (Standard Double Room).
- 2-Way Flights by Malaysia Airlines.
- Inclusive of 30kgs checked-in luggage + 7kg hand carry luggage + Meal on board.
- Daily Breakfast (Coffee & Bread).
- Free Hello Kitty Land Ticket only (For adult only & collect at hotel reception upon check in).
- Flight details (subject to change & availability):
- Singapore - Narita
- MH616 ETD 1915 ETA 2015 (Daily Except Sat) *Transit in KL
- MH608 ETD 1805 ETA 1905 (Sat) *Transit in KL
- MH 88 ETD 2330 ETA 0740 +1 (Daily).
- Narita - Singapore
- MH 89 ETD 1030 ETA 1645 (Daily) *Transit in KL.
- MH607 ETD 1925 ETA 2025 (Daily)
Hotel Villa Fontaine Hakozaki
About Hotel Villa Fontaine Nihombashi Hakozaki
Just 1 minute walking distance from the Tokyo Air City Terminal, Hotel Villa Fontaine Nihombashi Hakozaki is located in one of the most convenient spots. It also is located near Suitengumae Station, which is easily accessed by the Hanzomon Line. Villa Fontaine Nihombashi Hakozaki provides a great stay for those who want to experience Tokyo or those who are looking to travel abroad.
Tokyo Disneyland is the theme park based on the films produced by Walt Disney. It is made up of seven themed lands and features seasonal decorations and parades. The themed lands are World Bazaar, Tomorrowland, Toontown, Fantasyland, Critter Country, Westernland & Adventureland.
Hello Kitty Land