The Fine Print
- Voucher is valid until 31 July 2012.
- Ticket collection must be made from 10 May – 10 June 2012.
- Valid for All Days including Weekends, School Holidays & PHs! (No Shows on Tuesday & Wednesday for Voyage De La Vie™) Click HERE for Show’s Schedule.
- Valid for all the nationalities and No purchase limit.
- Vouchers are transferable and Buy as many as you like!
- Separate tickets will be issued for the different attractions. You can choose to enjoy all the activities on the same day or spread the fun as you like!
- Voucher is not valid with other promotions and/or discounts.
- For redemption/collection, please print out your e-voucher and collect your Admission Tickets at: Fil Air Travel & Tours Pte Ltd 304 Orchard Road #03-58 Lucky Plaza (Mondays-Saturdays from 10am to 7pm) before proceeding to destination.
- For enquiries, please call 6235 6080.
- Purchased e-Vouchers are sent via email and can be conveniently downloaded as PDF after you have logged into your account.
- For Voyage De La Vie™, no admission for infants in arms and children aged below 2 years old.
- For Voyage De La Vie™ & MEMA, Free admission for children aged 2 to 3 years old (One child per adult)
- Children aged 4 years old and above must purchase vouchers for admission.
A multi-million dollar theatrical spectacular, Voyage de la Vie is probably one of the best and Singpore's longest running shows with over 400 performances to date. Bring your family to a whole new level of fun with a day planned out at Resort World Sentosa at Maritime Experiential Museum and Voyage de la Vie at just $33 per person with today's BigDeal!
- Voyage De La Vie™ Premieres at 1600 Seats Festive Grand™ Theatre of Resorts World Sentosa (Category 4)
- Maritime Experiential Museum
Voyage De La Vie
Enter the world of the mysterious Lantern Keeper, the charming Crystal Cat and the mesmerizing Diva along with extraordinary inhabitants. Explore the journey of the boy on an adventurous search to discover his destiny. An unforgettable experience of magnificent sets, glamorous costumes and amazing circus feats awaits you at Voyage De La Vie...
Click here to see Voyage De La Vie's Shows Calender
Maritime Experiential Museum
An innovative look at the history of the Maritime Silk Route. Embark on an exciting journey to discover the Southeast Asia’s maritime trade between the East and the West from the 9th to 19th century. Featuring more than 400 objects, The Maritime Experiential Museum is the first and only museum in Singapore dedicated to showcase the history of ancient maritime trade.
Have a great family bonding time through an exciting journey down history lane and a jaw-dropping, fantastic circus acts!
What Others Say
A world of fantasy and imagination
Voyage de la Vie™, or the “journey of life”, is the resident show of Resorts World™ Sentosa. Immerse yourself in this stunning circus theatrical spectacular that features an international cast and crew from 16 countries, original music from homegrown composer Jonathan Lim, and death-defying stunts not seen in other productions. The first circus theatre production to be created in Singapore, it is presented through a celebration of song and dance. Combining the energy, physicality and athleticism of circus arts and gymnastics, the result is a contemporary cutting edge performance art form which fully engages the senses and will keep you at the edge of your seat. With elaborate moving sets, stunning displays of grace and agility, and intricately designed costumes, Voyage de la Vie will be an amazing theatrical experience. World class architect and the set designer for the Beijing Olympics opening ceremony, Mark Fisher, will lend his magical touch to this unforgettable show. －Your Singapore