The Fine Print
- Redemption Period: 15 March 2013 to 30 May 2013
- Appointment is strictly required; please call or SMS 9656 2095 / 9737 9914 or email email@example.com at least 3 days in advance with the following details:
- Contact number
- Preferred day and time of class
- Attach voucher
- Merchant will revert with confirmation within 1 working day
- Lesson Schedule:
- 5 April 2013: 7:30pm to 9:30pm
- 27 April 2013: 11:30pm to 1:30pm
- 9 April 2013: 7.30pm to 9.30pm
- 22 April 2013: 7.30pm to 9.30pm
- Please click http://stanford.com.sg/Schedule.html for full class schedule
- Limited to 1 voucher redemption per person
- Voucher is valid for beginners aged 15 years old and above
- Minimum class capacity of 10
- Textbook and course materials are not included
- For lessons, please visit Stanford Language Global at: Peninsula Shopping Centre, #04-03, 3 Coleman Street
- Printed voucher must be presented upon redemption
Life would be an endless game of charades without language. Facilitate communication with Chinese/Thai counterparts through today's BigDeal: learn a new language through personalised, fun and engaging weekly lessons at Stanford Language Centre with 2 price options:
- 4 Lessons of 2-Hour Basic Conversational Thai / Mandarin Lessons - Only $28 instead of $154
- 8 Lessons of 2-Hour Basic / Mandarin Conversational Thai Lessons Compact Full Course - Only $88 instead of $385
- Pick up a Language quickly
- Weekend classes available
- Real life practice contexts
- Productive and comfortable learning environment
- Convenient central locations at City Hall
Basic Conversational Thai Lessons (For Non Thai speaker)
What you will learn :
- Dialogue: Here you will learn dialogue carried out by two or more people focus on daily conversation.
- Grammar: Breaks down all of the new sentence structures introduced in the dialogue and shows example sentences to reinforce them.
- Vocabulary: New vocabulary for the lesson, with translation and pronuncion.
- Examples: A page of sentences and phrases giving more examples based on the lesson material.
- Exercises: Questions and activities to test comprehension of the material.
- Taught By Thai Native Teacher
Basic Conversational Mandarin Lessons
- Learn Useful Conversational Mandarin
- Build lists of Vocabulary for daily activities
- Interactive Class with lots of opportunity to partisce
- Understand Han Yu Pin Yin (Chinese Pronunciation)
- Speak with correct intonation
With small class sizes, grab this opportunity to hear and be heard! Interact personally with Stanford Language Centre's experts, gain superior first-hand knowledge of this language!
Located in the heart of the city, Standford Language Centre is here to the rescue! At the best Mandarin Language centre, learn to say “Hello” in Mandarin! Understand what your favourite Mandarin idols or dramas are talking about without subtitles!
Don't miss this opportunity to learn this trendy and upcoming language that is taking the world by storm!