The Fine Print
- Booking period from 28 March 2012 till 30 May 2012
- Travel period till 31 December 2012
- Min number of people to go: 2 person
- Surcharge for not taking compulsory tour: SGD 2 /pax/day
- No cancellations and amendments allowed
- Type of room if the deal involves hotel stay: based on twin sharing
- Price for child (2-11 years old) with bed and breakfast: SGD 78
- Price for child (2- 11 years old) with breakfast only: SGD 58
- Price for 3rd pax: SGD 78
- Surcharge of SGD 10 per person for travel during weekend & public holiday
- Excludes seaport tax SGD25
When life gets too wound up, it is time to loosen that grip on all the things you're holding to.
Kick off the high heels and leather shoes, slip on your sandals and don that straw hat! Get away to a cultural and historical heritage tour of Tanjung Pinang, Indonesia. Experience the island's idle pace of life.
Tanjung Pinang, Indonesia
Tanjung Pinang, capital and second largest city of the Riau Islands, is located on Bintan Island. This small and friendly town is a good place to learn more about Indonesians' lifestyle outside touristy places. A large section of the town was built in traditional style, with houses on stilts and over the water.
- Raja Haji Fisabilillah Monument (Monument of Young Generation)
- Gong-Gong Statue
- Penyengat Island
- Visit to cuttlefish packaging factory
- Guan Inn Temple, 500 Luohan, Keripik Temple
- Shopping at Ramayana DS, Pasaraya 21 Market & Curtain Gallery
- Visit Akau, the local pasar malam
- Shopping for dried seafood and local products
Raja Haji Fisabillah Monument
Explore the landmarks and monuments in Tanjung Pinang, and learn about the stories behind them. Marvel the beauty of the renowned temples.
Grand Mosque of Sultan Riau in Penyengat Island
Take a trip to the cuttlefish packaging factory, and discover the processes that create the delicious local product. Satisfy your bellies with Indonesian cuisine, including their delicious seafood. After that, do not miss out shopping at the malls and markets to bring back Tanjung Pinang's local products. You can find numerous types of dried seafood and the colorful varieties of crackers and snacks. Not forgetting, the country's known Batik.
- Return ferry ticket (SIN/TPI/SIN) by Indo Falcon ferries / Penguin Ferries (subject to availability)
- 1 night hotel stay at Bintan Cabana Resort or similar
- 1 day Tanjung Pinang City & Market Tour with Indonesia Lunch & Seafood dinner as per itinerary
- 2 days air-conditioned bus usage*English / Mandarin speaking guide assistance
- Excludes seaport taxes SGD 25 per person
- Tipping for guide & driver SGD 2 per person
- Visa fee & all expenses of personal nature
- Personal insurance