Lombok is an island in West Nusa Tenggara province, part of the chain of the Lesser Sunda Islands in Indonesia. Its Straits separate Bali to the west and Sumbawa to the east, and is roughly circular, measuring about 70 km across with a total area of about 4,725 km².
Trek Mount Rijani in its vicinity and view the Sendang Gila Waterfalls and forested slopes rising directly from the sea - you will definitely be astounded by this amazing creation of nature.
Exclusively for Big Deal Customers
- 2 nights' stay at a luxury accommodation of your choice:
- Pool Deluxe Suite (BigDeal Price $561; Usual Price $825).
- Deluxe Cottage (BigDeal Price $442; Usual Price $650).
- Deluxe Suite (BigDeal Price $504; Usual Price $740).
- Tropical fruit platter served upon arrival.
- Daily breakfast.
- All-inclusive 3 Days / 2 Nights Rinjani Trekking Program:
- Rinjani Base Entrance Fee.
- 3 Meals a day during the program.
- Camping equipment.
- First aid.
- Mineral water.
- Experienced & qualified English speaking guides.
- Rinjani Mountain Climbing Certification
- Transportation to / from hotel.
- 1 X Garden Sea Side Dinner.
- 2 Hours Recovery Spa Treatment.
- Airport / Seaport Pickup & Transfer.
- Free access to Airport Executive Lounge upon departure.
- Departure souvenir.
- 25% discount for laundry.
- 15% discount for food & beverages.
- 40% discount for Spa Treatment.
- (Excluding: Foot Massage, Manicure & Pedicure which are at 25% discount).
Mount Rinjani rises to 3,726 m (12,224 ft) and forms the third highest active volcanic peak in Indonesia on the island of Lombok, as part of the celebrated “Pacific Ring of Fire”. Its wondrous landscape buildup was created over years of volcanic activity and soil erosion.
The volcano and its spectacular Segara Anak Crater Lake are part of Indonesia’s protected Mount Rijani National Park. Witness the artistic swirl of misty treks amid this volcano that materialise as if by magic. Its laid-back atmosphere will have you marvelling and gaping in wonder. See the tiny tapestry of colours and textures for yourself as you stumble upon the exquisite little findings only at Mount Rinjani.
Visit Sendang Gila Village and its waterfalls, which attracts many thousands of Indonesian and foreign visitors annually. Be amazed by nature; it is definitely Mount Rinjani National Park’s best known attraction! Located at about 600m above sea level, the waterfall is an easy 20 minute walk down a graded trail and steps from Senaru Village.
That’s not all! Return to dwell in comfort at The Santosa Villas & Resort Lombok, a premium 4-star hotel equipped with its very own swimming pool and residential suites. Be spoilt for choice as you enjoy its spacious modern décor and amenities such as an international direct dial phone, a mini bar, satellite television, air conditioning, a clean open air bathroom, a hair dryer, and a private terrace.
About The Santosa Villas & Resort Lombok
Conveniently located in the tourist hotspot of Senggigi, 20 minutes from downtown Mataram and 60 minutes from the Lombok International Airport, The Santosa Villas & Resort Lombok
is one of the best four star hotels in Lombok, Indonesia.
A total of 194 rooms including 4 Private Pool Villas, 30 Deluxe Suite (6 of them equipped with Private Pools), 32 Deluxe Cottages, 77 Superior Rooms and 48 Terrace Rooms.
The hotel offers a variety of entertainment options such as table tennis facilities, 2 tennis courts, outdoor swimming pools, day spa, boutique, canoes, snorkeling and diving opportunities. There are also two restaurants, a lounge and one pool bar in addition to the biggest business/conference/meeting facilities in Senggigi.
Click the link below to view another BigDeal from The Santosa Villas & Resort Lombok:
3D2N Big Family Package @ Santosa Villas & Resort Lombok