Legend has it that the idea of Teppanyaki came to Genghis Khan when he saw meat being over-cooked on the campfire. To avoid this nuisance, he grabbed a soldier’s steel helmet and placed it over the campfire. By grilling meat on top of the helmet, he prevented meat from coming in direct contact with fire, thus avoided overcooking. This became the primitive form of what has come to be known as Teppanyaki today.
- Choice of Meat: Sliced Beef or Pork.
- Teriyaki Salmon.
- Bean Sprouts.
- Miso Soup.
- Freshly Steamed Japanese Rice.
- Top-up option: Upgrade to Fragrant Garlic Fried Rice for only $2!
Choose your preferred ingredients, and customise your food's preparation! Simply let their friendly chefs know about your special requests and they will prepare your food just the way you like it. Watch a delightful show of food preparation and cooking methods with today’s BigDeal: at only $12.80 nett, you get a delightful Teppanyaki Meal at Live@Teppan (Worth $31).
Other Delicious Dishes Available at Live@Teppan
Combining only the freshest ingredients and fine culinary skills of their highly experienced chefs, Live@Teppan
brings you only the best Teppanyaki experience. Watch live lobsters dancing in the waters before they are brought to the cooking fire.
The Japanese styled interior incorporates the five elements of Feng Shui, namely metal, wood, water, fire and earth (金, 木, 水, 火, 土), to portray a favorable flow of energy in its dining arrangement and orientation, providing customers with a natural and relaxing ambience.
The Fine Print
- Valid from: 26 July 2012 - 31 August 2012.
- Top up $2 for Garlic Fried Rice, subject to service charge.
- Prior reservation is required, subject to availability. Quote "BigDeal" & the voucher number.
- Printed original copy of the BigDeal voucher must be presented before orders are placed.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and NO GST would be charged.
- Valid from Mondays to Sundays, 11 am - 10 pm (including Public Holidays & Eve of Public Holidays).
- Not valid with other discounts or promotions.