South Korea - one of the often visited holiday destination in Asia is slowly capturing the hearts from all over the world. A perfect travel destionation, South Korea has so much to offer ranging from lush plains, snow-covered mountain to their culture, food and all those Kpop and Kdramas - there's something for everyone!
Also, visit Korea's most southern region, Jeju Island, and discover its unique culture. Full of breathtaking natural beauty and unusual attractions, its phenomenal natural beauty, historical legacies and quirky museums make it one of the best vacation spots in Korea. Be amazed and jet off to The Land of Kimchi for a breathtaking experience at just $1188/pax for a 8D6N Korea Fantasy Getaway!
- Jeju Island
- Yongduam Rock
- Mysterious Road
- Seongsan Sunrise Peak
- Jeju Folk Village Muesum
- Trick Art Museum
- Teseum Safari
- Shin Jeju Shopping Street
- Daewallyeong Wind Village (Inclusive of sheep feeding & cheese making)
- Ocean 700 Hotspring Water Park
- Mount Sorak
- Mt. Sorak National Park (Inclusive of Cable Car ride)
- Shinheungsa Temple
- Everland (inclusive of Passport)
- Dongdaemun Market / Cheonggyecheon Stream
- Gyeongbok Palace
- Ginseng Outlet & Cordyseps Shop
- Cosmestic Duty Free
- Myeongdong Shopping
- “DRAWING Show”
- Local Product Shop
Meal Plan: 6 Breakfast, 5 Lunch & 6 Dinner
Dongdaemun Night Market
Giant Buddha @ Mount Sorak
Trick Art Museum
The Fine Print
- Redemption period: 26 June – 30 July 2012
- Departure dates: 19 August & 31 August 2012 only
- Minimum 15 pax to confirm departure (per departure)
- For enquiries or bookings, please call S Travel hotline: 62215688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Names as in passport
- Contact number
- E-mail address
- Voucher ID
- Once booking is confirmed, any cancellation and amendments are subject to charges. All coupons are non-exchangeable or refundable.
- All passports must be valid for at least 6months from the date of departure.
- All terms and conditions as stipulated on S Travel’s booking form.
- All applicable airport and fuel taxes of S$370.00 per person (subject to change)
- Tips for driver, tour guide and tour leader at USD6.00 per day.
- Single supplement of $430.00 per person, if applicable.
- Korea entry visa (if required)
- Personal expenses (room service, optional tours, porterage fee etc.)