The Fine Print
- Redemption Period: 25 June 2012 – 25 September 2012
- Valid for men & women, aged 21 years old and above
- One redemption per customer only
- For first-time customers new to this Permanent Nose Blackhead Removal Treatment
- Valid for Singaporeans, PRs, SP, DP & EP holders only
- Prior appointment is required at 6224 8846 and quote “Big Deal”
- Printed BigDeal Voucher is required upon redemption
- 1 day advance notice is required for cancellation or postponement. Otherwise booking will be deemed as redeemed.
- Vouchers are transferable and may buy multiple as gifts!
- Not valid with other promotions and/or discounts
- For any enquiry on the treatment, please call 6224 8846
No matter how much we scrub and wash our faces, blackheads just seem to appear all over our noses. Its as if it has built a permanent home there. Blackheads on nose is a very frustrating and unsightly problem. If you're facing the same problem, head down to HLH Beauty & Wellness for a permanent nose blackhead removal treatment with today's BigDeal at just $15!
- Specially formulated Black Beauty Treatment that targets the nose area
- Permanently removes all blackheads from the nose area
- Rejuvenate skin while providing whitening effects
- Aids in purifying congested and clogged pores
- Reduces excessive oil and sebum that clogged pores
- Conveniently located in Toa Payoh Central (5 Mins Walk from MRT)
- Performed by experienced and professional therapists
Blackheads are technically known as open comedones (closed comedones are whiteheads) - and are those unsightly little black or yellowish bumps that appear on the surface of the skin, usually on the face. They are caused by blockage of the sebaceous glands, which are found near the surface of the skin and excrete an oily substance known as sebum.
Surprisingly, the visible black head isn't caused by dirt, but by the sebum mixing with dead skin cells and oxidising when it hits the air. The sebaceous glands are very sensitive to hormonal changes within the body and any hormone fluctuations (such as during puberty, your menstrual cycle and pregnancy) can lead to an increase in the production of sebum and an increased risk of blackheads.
Blackheads can also be caused by the build-up of dirt and oil on the surface of the skin from the use of excess cosmetics and moisturisers, or if the skin has not been cleaned properly. The good news is that getting rid of blackheads is easy through proper skin cleansing and extraction methods. With this session at HLH Beauty & Wellness, never again will those black spots rear their ugly heads on your nose.
About HLH Beauty & Wellness
Conveniently located at Toa Payoh, HLH Beauty & Wellness believes in a holistic approach to total wellness of our body. Offering a comprehensive range of beauty and wellness solutions such as facials, slimming, manual lymph drainage and more, it is a wellness-oriented beauty salon spa that encompasses chinese medical approach and latest equipment to effectively enhance body wellness and let beauty glow from within.
Bringing a team of experienced therapist dedicated to providing all its customers the best treatment, HLH Beauty & Wellness strives to satisfy all customers by providing them with the best service to make their experience an exceptional one.