The Fine Print
- Redemption Period: 01 June 2013 - 20 June 2013.
- Departure Date: 08 August 2013.
- Pick up & Drop off point: Goldhill Plaza (Opp IRAS Revenue House).
- Departure time: 6am.
- Arrival time (SG): 8pm.
- To redeem, attach Bigdeal voucher and email firstname.lastname@example.org with following details: -
- Name (As in Passport).
- Passport Number.
- Passport Expiry Date.
- Date of Birth.
- Preferred Departure Date.
- Voucher is non-refundable but transferable.
- Note : Child with Bed pays Adult tour price.
- Child age: 3-11 years.
Experience the best time of your life at Malaysia, truly Asia with today's BigDeal! To know Malaysia is to love Malaysia - a bubbling, bustling melting-pot of races and religions where Malays, Indians, Chinese and many other ethnic groups live together in peace and harmony. Malaysia's multiculturalism has made Malaysia a gastronomical paradise and home to hundreds of colourful festivals. For the perfect holiday full of surprises, the time is now, the place is Malaysia. Travel northwards and visit Ipoh, Gopeng, and Taiping, and be spoilt for choice as you take in the sights and sounds of Malaysia! Choose from 2 price options: -
- Adult Price: $275.
- Child Price: $205.
- Transportation by 40-seater coach including Singapore transfer to 2nd Link.
- Malaysia Tour Guide.
- Hotel accommodation – 3 Star Hotel + 4 Star Hotel.
- Meals – 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners.
- Group Insurance PA/S$10,000.00 & Medical/S$500.00.
- Accomodation: -
Day 1 Singapore-Gopeng-Taiping (- / Lunch / Dinner)
Day 2 Taiping-Ipoh (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
- Morning: Meet and transfer to Taiping by air-conditioned coach.
- En-route Lunch at restaurant in Seremban.
- Discover the glory of Gopeng from the colonial rule to modern times.
- Kinta Valley Town was prominent during the flourishing days of the early tin mining days.
- Visit to the Hup Teik Soy Sauce Factory. This factory began processing soy sauce before the First World War, using a traditional formula and method. This factory has been approved by the Health Department.
- Discover Perak’s prominent figures and equipments used during the heydays at Gopeng Museum.
- Loop at Jalan Pasar to see the Market Square. This site was the old market built in 1895. It was demolished and paved with interlocking bricks, and transformed into a public square.
- Arrival at Taiping.
- Proceed for Seafood Dinner at restaurant.
- Check-in to Flemington Hotel.
Day 3 Ipoh-Singapore (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Morning stroll at Taiping Lake Garden.
- Check-out from hotel.
- Tour at Taiping Town and Charcoal factory at Matang, a major producer of charcoal, firewood and wood piles for local and overseas markets.
- Visit to the best mangrove tree species are most abundant in this area. In-house tour explains the art of charcoal making process.
- If time permits, there will be a visit to the salted duck eggs factory.
- Proceed to Ipoh and have Lunch at Lou Wang Taugeh Chicken.
- Check-in at Syuen Hotel.
- Enjoy the best known local products “Pomelo” and Fragrant Biscuits available at shops nearby.
- Continue sightseeing of the Ipoh Old town for favourite local delights.
- Evening Dinner at East Ocean Restaurant or Seafood Dinner at Tg. Tualang.
- Check out from hotel after breakfast.
- Visit to the cave at Lin Sen Tong Temple. Ling Sen Tong is a beautiful Taoist cave temple located at the foot of a limestone hill in Ipoh, Perak.
- Leave Ipoh for Kampar.
- Lunch at Kam Ling Restaurant after dinner.
- Embark on the journey back to Singapore via the North-South Highway.
- Arrival at Johor for a Chinese Set Dinner.
- Return to Singapore.