Mauritius, a volcanic island of lagoons and palm filled beaches located in the Indian Ocean, is the perfect place to find sun, sea and sand. It has so much to offer, listing from diving, fishing, sightseeing, shopping and tons of places for you to explore. Plan your next travel destination to the island of Mauritius, a dynamic city rich in contrast and colour which will have something to offer to every single traveller who makes their way there. The perfect slice of paradise at just $998 per person with today's BigDeal!
- 2 way Flight on Air Mauritius
- 2 way Airport Transfer (seat-in-coach)
- 4 nights accommodation in Ocean Beach Hotel & Spa
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner (exclude drinks)
- Complimentary Land & Water Sports by Hotel:
- Eg Glass Bottom Boat Trip, Kayaking, Sailing, Pedal Boat, Windsurf & more.
- Flight Schedule:
- SIN – MRU Every Thur & Sat DEP 1105HRS ARR 1415 HRS
- MRU – SIN Every Wed & Fri DEP 2025 ARR 0945+1
- UnderSea Walk - 1.5Hr ($80/pax)
- SubScooter – ($290/2 pax)
- Visit Casela Park – ($40/adult, $25/child)
- 1 Hr Safari + Visit Casela Park ($65/pax)
- Walk with Lion or Tiger + Visit Casela Park ($180/pax)
* All tours does not include transfer & lunch
(Check with Air Mauritius for more exciting tours & packages)
A delightful hotel located right in Grand Baie, the top resort area of Mauritius with its own private beach area. Ocean Beach Hotel & Spa features a wooden deck with an outdoor pool lined with loungers, parasols and palm trees. The modern, chic guest rooms are fitted with dark wood furnishings, plush beds and colourful bedding.
The Ocean Beach offers a range of rejuvenating massages and a hammam. For those who wish for more activities, the hotel can organise snorkelling sessions and etc.
Some of the activities you can do when you're there
Experience something unique! Go for a undersea walk along the powdery white sandy sea beds and discover a magical undersea world from a different perspective. This is an unforgettable adventure for both adults and children, the only one of its kind in the Indian Ocean.
Your head is encased inside a large glass dome helmet, which rests comfortably on your shoulders, whilst the rest of your body is submerged in the water. All you need to do is breathe and walk! Enjoy wonderful panoramic views of the underwater flora and fauna as you reach a depth of about three meters.
Take a leisurely 20-minute stroll across the sandy ocean floor, through crystal clear emerald lagoons, and marvel at the beauty and diversity of this breathtaking natural aquarium. Explore vibrant coral reefs and watch hundreds of brightly-coloured tropical fish of all shapes and sizes encircling you. The fishes are surprisingly tame so you will get a chance to feed them as they come close!
This is an amazing experience not to be missed. Take a camera with you to capture the memories because this is a wonderful way to get up close to Mauritius’ exciting sea life. Walk under the sea the Mauritius way – this tour is a must for nature lovers.
Get close encounters with the animals there!